Leonie is currently seeking qualified Intelligence Analysts to join our world-class team of exceptionally skilled, ethical and committed professionals providing Information Operations, Intelligence and Analytical Services. Since 2004, Leonie has made the customer the top priority while maintaining a culture of industry thought leadership that has translated into unmatched mission accomplishments.
The Intelligence Analyst provides input to multiple Government requirements and objectives, assist with analysis and production of various intelligence products, and supply analytical support to the organization. An important part of the role will be performing QA/QC and transferring atmospheric data between networks with different classifications to include NIPR, SIPR, and CENTRIX/ISAF SECRET and JWICS systems. The Intelligence Analyst also f unctions as part of an intelligence analytical team in support of J2 analytical requirements. The intelligence Analyst is responsible for analysis, reporting, data basing and dissemination of Afghanistan measures of stability. The Analyst is responsible for researching, developing, presenting intelligence products at the strategic level.
- Bachelor's Degree in a field requiring application of analytical skills and mindset
- 5 -10 years experience conducting analysis
- Prior experience with Afghanistan preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Analyst Notebook, Query Tree, JWICS, SIPRnet, MS Office, Google Earth, ARCGIS, preferred experience in Palantir, CENTRIX, TIGR, CIDNE
- Proficient in operating required computer and communication equipment, including word processing, graphic presentation and spreadsheet software
Leonie offers you the opportunity to join an innovative, well respected organization and collaborate with industry experts and exceptional individuals. We provide a competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online via our website at http://www.leoniegroup.com/careers . Please provide a cover letter outlining your experience and salary expectations as you create your Leonie profile.
Leonie is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/D/V
Leonie offers a wide range of strategic communications solutions tailored to meet your specific needs.
Consulting with our clients to...