LRL IT Informatics group provide Lilly functional teams with advanced applications and analysis support. Informatics external Intelligence group partner with various scientists and business leaders across the company to create and leverage informatics intelligence platform to provide insights and trending analysis that contribute to advance Lilly's capability to bring innovation to patients
The successful candidate for this role will
- Research and develop novel algorithms in scientific/medical domains to advance information from analytics to knowledge to prescription.
- Develop prototype of external information gathering, intelligence analysis and visualization for repeatable information intelligence analysis.
- Foster relationship with intelligence professionals and form effective collaboration with other groups such as CDIO, SCI, GER&D to provide informatics intelligence analysis support.
- Effectively translate the business problems to intelligence platform capability requirements.
Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to be employed in the United States. Lilly does not anticipate providing sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H-1B or TN status) for this employment position
- Master or PhD in Statistics, Informatics, Biology, Information Science, Chemistry or Biophysics or related field.
- 2 years experience of bioinformatics analytics and public-domain resources for text analytics and network analysis.
- Familiar with text mining tool such as I2E.
- Foundational knowledge of statistics and mathematical modeling
- Highly experienced with R, SAS or equivalent statistical analytical tool.
- Foundational knowledge of biomarker, system biology, PK/PD modeling.
- Working experience with programming language scripting such as Java, Perl, PHP.
- Foundational knowledge in relational databases (SQL) and data integration tools / technologies.
- Knowledge and experience of clinical trial design is highly desired.
- Semantic technologies (RDF/OWL), inference engine, SPARQ
- Experience in the pharmaceutical or biotech industries
- Demonstrated excellent oral and writing communication skills.
- Highly motivated and demonstrated strong problem solving skills.
ELI LILLY AND COMPANY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Eli Lilly - 16 months ago
Eli Lilly and Company discovers, develops, manufactures and sells products in one business segment, pharmaceutical products. The Company...