Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc, Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
Job Title: Watchlist Intelligence Analyst - Journeyman
Job Description : As a watchlist intelligence analyst, you will receive, triage, review, and process terrorist information/nominations from diverse USG agencies; Analyze terrorism information from nomination to export following established criteria, standards, and policies; make recommendations regarding the nomination and watchlisting process; develop, maintain, and implement a daily review program to ensure data integrity of nominations; deliver written assessments on quality issues and recommend improvements to productivity and mission effectiveness.
- Active TS/SCI
- Experience working HUMINT and watchlisting
- Previous experience working with the FBI and Counterterrorism a plus
- Excellent communications skills, written, verbal and a demonstrated ability to multi-task while exercising strict attention to detail
- Experience in MS Office suite, Analyst Notebook, and Intelligence Community Counterterrorism Databases
- Willing to work shift work/extended hours based on threat activity
- Must have a Masters with 3 years of experience; or a Bachelors with 5 years of experience; or an Associates with 7 years of experience; or a High School Diploma/GED with 9 years of experience.
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: email@example.com
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TS/SCI w/t Polygraph
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Harding Security Associates - 10 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...