Six3 Systems, Inc. (Six3), headquartered in McLean, Virginia, was founded in 2009 to provide strategic and differentiated solutions and services to support the missions of customers. The company is based around six core values—Integrity, Ethics, Partnership, Trust, Quality, and Innovation—to provide excellence in serving the missions of our three key markets: Defense, Intelligence, and Civilian communities.
The Six3 family is made up of industry-leading companies including: Six3 Intelligence Solutions, Inc., Six3 Advanced Systems, Inc, Six3 Cyber and Enterprise Systems, LLC, and Ticom Geomatics, Inc. Our mission solutions include: biometrics, identity intelligence (I2), counterintelligence; command, control, communications, computers, and combat systems intelligence surveillance and reconnaissance (C5ISR); and Cyber security and enterprise architectures that protect U.S. interests at home and abroad.
Job Title: Intelligence Analyst
Job Description: Works independently on complex problems involving all phases of intelligence and law enforcement analysis to provide strategic, operational or tactical support to decision-making and response. May provide direction for personnel performing analysis tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, user standards, and progress in accordance with DHS analytic standards. Leads or participates in studies, assessments, administrative functions, program management, outreach, and acquisition support.
• Knowledge of one or more intelligence topics pertaining to homeland security, including but not limited to counterterrorism, infrastructure, cyber security, counter drug, travel, science, fluency in/active usage of languages used in the analytic intelligence and counterintelligence process, border security, and all phases of the intelligence cycle such as production and dissemination.
• Demonstrated ability to produce information and analysis, prepare analysis and assessments regarding review of DHS Strategic processes • Demonstrated ability to prepare presentations, briefings, point papers, letters of findings, alternative recommendations, and spreadsheet analysis of strategic program execution for briefings with senior level internal and external stakeholders
• Demonstrated ability to prepare in-depth reports, executive (cabinet) level presentations, write white papers, and ensure quality standards and performance are met on all tasks
• Ability to think and work independently, build and maintain coalitions and develop and maintain collaboration across a wide range of disparate stakeholders
Security Clearance Requirement:
- two to four years of experience (with Ph.D); three to five years experience (with Masters degree); four to seven years experience (with Bachelors degree); more than seven + years experience (with no degree) in intelligence and threat analysis with DOD or any intelligence community agency.
- Previous experience with DHS HQ or component agencies desired.
- Top Secret Must have current SSBI; prior DHS Suitability strongly preferred
We invite you to put your talents to work by joining a growing team of dynamic professionals here at Six3! Be part of a culture at our leading edge company where you can achieve great things while fostering a satisfying and rewarding career progression. Please visit us at: www.six3systems.com .
We welcome all qualified candidates to submit their current resumes to: email@example.com
Six3 is proud to support Workforce Diversity and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Metropolitan Washington, DC
Top Secret SCI
Minimum Experience (yrs):
Harding Security Associates - 10 months ago
GTCR Golder Rauner is a privately held investment firm that focuses on such industries as financial services, health care, technology, and...