Job Title: All-Source Analyst
Job ID: HITS01131097
- Assist in the production of broad and complex All-Source Intelligence relative to specific complex country/region(s): ( Asia/ Pacific, Latin America, Europe/Eurasia, Africa, the Middle East and North Africa) military strategic and operational capabilities and potential threat issues and topics
- Apply in-depth intelligence analytic skills to identify, assess, design, and report on highly complex order of battle, force structure, military capabilities, key military leadership, military policies, plans, strategies, intentions, and their impact on force developments
- Serve as an All-Source analyst responsible for assisting in the development and implementation of intelligence policies and procedures that impact the defense intelligence community
- Applies seasoned judgment and ingenuity in assisting with the management and conduct of intelligence policy studies and analysis to provide advice on complex policy issues
- Identifies and implements new and/or revised policy changes, monitor trends, issues, and their impact on the Agency
- Assists in decision-making by providing recommendations significantly changing, interpreting, or developing important intelligence policies and programs
- All work must be performed in compliance with the analytic standards identified in Intelligence Community Directive 203
This position requires the candidate to already possess an active TS/SCI clearance and to maintain the clearance.
- Bachelors Degree with four(4+) years of intelligence analysis experience; or specialized training with a minimum of six ( 6 +) years of intelligence analysis
- Requires a deep knowledge of and skill in applying advanced intelligence concepts, principles, practices, laws, regulations, methods and techniques
- Possess knowledge and the ability to produce the analytic products typically used within DIA (DID, DIR, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of the Intelligence Community and/or Department of Defense, specifically DIA, missions and functions
- Must have the ability to plan and prioritize work
- Seeking a self-starter that can work independently
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
By submitting your resume for this position, you understand and agree that Harris Corporation may share your resume, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
Harris Corporation - 10 months ago
Harris has ways to make its customers communicate. The company, which develops communications products for government and commercial...