In support of a forthcoming government contract, KeyPoint Government Solutions is requesting submissions of interest from candidates for Intelligence Analyst positions.
These positions will provide intelligence analysis and related services by assisting the government with analyzing intelligence related to homeland security focused areas and preparing intelligence and information assessments, forecasts and strategic warning items.
Homeland security focus areas include: international terrorism, violent domestic extremism, immigration and travel security; foreign intelligence and security services; analysis of terrorist operations; border-related threats; chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear issues (CBRN); cyber security threats, and; critical infrastructure threats.
All-Source Intelligence and Information Collection
All-Source Intelligence and Information Studies and Assessments
- Research track and monitor all-source intelligence information from both public and non-public sources
Strategic Level Intelligence Support
- Prepare event-driven intelligence and counterintelligence assessments and briefings
- Produce threat, vulnerability and risk reports describing trends, patterns and activities from all-source intelligence information using structured analytic techniques, consistent with intelligence community tradecraft
- May involve in-depth or strategic analyses, scenario planning and developing requirements for “multiple futures” workshops
Document Media Exploitation
- Identify strategic intelligence needs based on the intelligence analysis and collection executed by other customers in the homeland security community
- Plan and appropriately address strategic level support required in meeting emerging intelligence needs based on the data above
- Analyze and examine data/media, prepare intelligence reports and customize analytic assessments to meet customer priorities
- Involves interagency collaboration and participation in analytical exchanges
- May be required to submit to a polygraph examination as a condition to support DOMEX activities
- Junior-Level analysts must have at least 3 years of general intelligence analysis experience
- Mid-Level analysts must have at least 4-7 years of general intelligence analysis experience in the functional areas described above or in homeland security/law enforcement intelligence analysis
- Senior-Level analysts must have 8+ years of general intelligence analysis experience in the functional areas described above or in homeland security/law enforcement intelligence analysis
- Junior Level must have a Bachelor’s Degree
- Mid and Senior Levels must have a Bachelor’s Degree; Master’s Degree preferred
- An active current TS/SCI clearance required
- Active suitability clearance required
- All positions will be located in the Washington Metro area unless otherwise specified
In order to express interest in this exciting opportunity, please select “Apply for this Position”. The most qualified candidates will be contacted first, however all candidate information will be retained until the final job requirements have been released by the government customer.
- Potential start date will be established after contract details are solidified