Candidate will be responsible for open source multimedia collection and analytics and will conduct the following:
• Search, analyze and produce all source unconventional assessments on a broad range of substantive issues in a variety of production formats
• Responsible for identifying, monitoring, and analyzing existing and emergent issues to meet planned or tasked production requirements
• Responsible for research, discovery and baseline assessments
• Responsible for organizing and conducting open source unconventional intelligence searches and assessments by researching, evaluating and integrating all source unconventional data in the production of assessments in the form of tippers, information papers, articles, and briefings for a wide range of DoD customers
• Ability to partner with customers and work collaboratively with other US government, Intelligence Community, corporate and subject matter expert counterparts
• Ability to work independently and/or as part of a team; self-starter
• Ability to leverage cutting edge tools and technology, coupled with innovative analytic techniques and methodologies to collect, process and analyze openly available bulk data, big data, and resolved data at mass scale and at granular level to provide unique insight, understanding and analytic enrichment of multiple highly complex, multi-tiered problem sets.
• Flexible and agile to work with emerging technologies and methodologies; comfortable with experimentation within broad vision
Be deployable to the required theater of operations.
Experience in increasingly responsible positions in one or more military, academic or defense industry functional area.
Ability to perform CONUS work in Reston, VA
Experience working Counter Improvised Explosive Device
(IED) and/or asymmetric threat analysis desired.
Experience working in Iraq or Afghanistan desired
StartLight experience desired
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS9998 IS&GS-DEFENSE (S0807)
Info Systems & Global Sol
WGK2:M&CSS_Springfield Mgr 13_17
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 10 months ago
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 115,000 people...