GEOFidelis provides a precise and reliable Geospatial database and common set of tools across the Marine Corps using a common infrastructure to deliver integrated and authoritative geospatial data. The tools and database together comprise a Geospatial Information System (GIS) that is capable of integrating, storing, editing, analyzing, sharing and displaying geographic information.
The primary job duties will include the following: Maintain and develop Range GIS data, create maps, and perform analysis utilizing ArcGIS version 9.3.1/10.0.
This position will be at MCAS Yuma, AZ.
- Military operations experience.
- Experience with the Range Management ToolKit (RMTK).
- Experience with the Military Grid Reference System (MGRS).
- Experience with ArcGIS Military Analyst.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required.
- Must be able to work well in a team environment and be self-motivated.
- Able to work independently.
- Microsoft Office 2003 or later to include use in GIS environment especially use of Excel spreadsheets as data entry for ArcGIS and inserting map products into PowerPoint and Word documents.
- Previous experience with GIS applications in a US Marine Corps or other US military environment.
- Proven experience migrating GIS data from disparate databases into SFSDIE compliant database to include data normalization and data model implementation.
LMCareers Business Unit
ESS0160 IS&GS-NATIONAL (S8200)
Info Systems & Global Sol
FLEX-Non-Standard 40 hour week
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 10 months ago
Headquartered in Bethesda, Md., Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 115,000 people...