- 5+ years of experience in the intelligence community with all-source intelligence
- Experience with exploiting technical collection data
- Experience with Counter terrorism (CT) operations
- Experience with leveraging targeting and analytical tools to sharpen intelligence production
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability and willingness to deploy overseas
- TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with law enforcement, or other US government intelligence components preferred
- Knowledge of a foreign language preferred
- Knowledge of SIGINT, MASINT, IMINT, or HUMINT collection or analysis
- Knowledge of counterterrorism, counterintelligence, counterproliferation, counternarcotics, or regional affairs-Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Scientific Research Corporation is an advanced electronic engineering company that provides innovative products and services to government and private industry, as well as independent institutions. At the core of our capabilities is a seasoned team of highly skilled engineers and scientists with multi-disciplinary backgrounds. This team is challenged daily to provide cutting edge technology solutions to our clients.
Scientific Research Corporation offers a competitive salary, an extensive benefits package and a work environment that encourages excellence. Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
- Serve as a specialized skills officer.
- Provide direct support to a client in driving complex worldwide operations to develop actionable intelligence against the highest priority threats to US national security which are increasingly transnational in origin.
- Develop specialized skills to identify, analyze, and facilitate the penetration and disruption of international organizations and networks posing threats.
- Develop expertise in the client's functional missions, including terrorism, proliferation, narcotics, or counterintelligence and regional expertise.
An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Scientific Research Corporation - 2 years ago
Scientific Research Corporation (SRC) doesn't limit its services to the laboratory. The government contractor provides a wide variety...