Provides political-military analysis. Prepares assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations. Collects data using a combination of standard intelligence methods and business processes. Blends single-source intelligence reports with all-source data to provide a comprehensive picture.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Intelligence or relevant military experience
• Knowledge and experience should include some of the following: military-political leadership, national military strategy, military forces analysis, strategic doctrine, regional relations, internal and regional stability, and security.
• Understanding and experience working elements of the intelligence cycle including: requirements, collection, processing, analysis, dissemination, feedback.
• Experience applying analytical tradecraft and evaluative techniques for developing new or modified intelligence work methods, approaches, or procedures; and to identify, evaluate, and recommend solutions to issues and/or problems.
• Experience using analytic tools: analyst notebook, databases, Microsoft Office, standard analytical search engines
• Regional intelligence analytic experience : Middle East, South Asia
• Knowledge and experience with intelligence-related IT systems and databases.
• Work with programmers to enhance and manage the Retail Services System (RSS) marketing database
• Experience researching, analyzing and producing political-military, insurgency or terrorism, written analysis, or other relevant experience.
• Five to ten years’ experience independently and collaboratively researching, analyzing, and producing intelligence reports, or analysis and research papers; and defending group analysis.
• Experience presenting and defending an analytic position to mid-to-large groups.
• Experience analyzing all source intelligence data and producing an intelligence assessments with minimal supervision. Prior experience using multiple Intelligence Community database search tools and familiarity with intelligence monitoring, collection, targeting and reporting.
• Prior experience using multiple Intelligence Community database search tools and familiarity with intelligence monitoring, collection, targeting and reporting.
• Must have working familiarity with Intelligence Community management of information, classification, dissemination and information and records system.
• MUST be a US Citizen
• TS/SCI Clearance is required. Applicants selected will be subject to a Government security investigation and must meet the eligibility requirements for an SSBI and access to Sensitive Compartmented Information
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
Bachelor’s degree required in analytical field such as statistics, mathematics, operations research (BS/BA = 8 years of applicable experience) in lieu of degree. - M.B.A or MS a plus
SALARY RANGE: TBD
BENEFITS: PPO HEALTH, VISION, DENTAL, GROUP LIFE, 401K, SHORT/LONG TERM DISABILITY, PERSONAL TIME-OFF (PTO) AND 10 PAID HOLIDAYS
*All resume submissions must provide personal email for correspondence.
Tri Star Engineering, Inc - 21 months ago