Interest Sub Category:
Job Title :
Type of Position:
Possess a Bachelor's Degree/ or equivalent from an accredited College or University in English, Journalism or Criminal Justice and at least 3 years of job-related experience.
Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a secret security clearance.
Must be able to travel as required.
Possess excellent written and oral communication skills.
Possess excellent public presention skills.
Have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite products.
Ability to work well with all IIFC Personnel, other criminal justice agencies and private sector security and managers.
The Candidate will be tasked to provide contracted services to the Indiana Intelligence Fusion Center (IIFC) in fulfillment of its mission to manage a 24 hours a day, 7 days a week intelligence gathering and dissemination operation center in support of law enforcement and public safety.
Duties and Responsibilites:
- The Candidate will provide immediate real time support to appropriate law enforcement personnel by retrieving, analyzing and summarizing information gathered from law enforcement and external sources.
- The Candidate will query a host of databases in order to supply information to case needs.
- The Candiate will be responsible to ensure compliance with 28 CFR Part 23 (Criminal Intelligence Systems Operating Policies).
- The Candidate must be able to manage the intelligence database, including input, processing and output procedures in an automated data processing or computer environment.
- The Candidate must be able to locate, retrieve, and process information within assigned functional areas.
- The Candidate must be able to provide visual aids (e.g. link analysis, geographical charts, bar graphs, telephone toll analysis, flow and organization charts).
- The Candidate must maintain a working knowledge of IIFC computers, equipment and telephone systems and provide related training to IIFC approved personnel as needed.
- The Candidate will monitor all available sources of media, intelligence sources and homeland security resources to timely identify incidents and patterns.
- The Candidate will assist in creating reports (i.e. office safety bulletins) to law enforcement, public and private sector and senior government leadership and subject information to correlation and analysis in order to discern patterns, recurring events, identities and criminal and terrorist activities.
- The Candidate will assist with routine administrative projects.
Work is performed in an office environment and the field with some travel required
URS Corporation - a Fortune 500 Company - is a fully integrated engineering, construction and technical services organization with the capabilities to support every stage of the project life cycle. We offer a full range of program management; planning, design and engineering; systems engineering and technical assistance; construction and construction management; operations and maintenance; and decommissioning and closure services.
URS provides these services for the U.S. federal government, national governments of other countries, state and local government agencies in the United States and internationally, Fortune 500 companies and other multinational corporations. We have approximately 55,000 employees in a network of offices in more than 30 countries. The Company's business is focused on four key market sectors: Federal, Infrastructure, Power, and Industrial & Commercial.
URS Corporation - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard
URS Corporation provides a range of engineering, construction, maintenance, and technical services for customers around the world. Through...