We are looking for Intelligence Analyst s for a government client in Washington, DC/Chantilly, VA .
- Works independently on complex problems involving all phases of intelligence and law enforcement analysis to provide strategic, operational, or tactical support to decision-making and response.
- Leads or participates in strategic, tactical, and operational level planning and management studies.
- Leads or participates in studies, assessments, administrative functions, program management, outreach, and acquisition support.
- Provides direction, if requested, for personnel performing analysis tasks, including the review of work products for correctness, user standards, and progress in accordance with DHS analytic standards.
- Knowledge of one or more intelligence topics pertaining to Homeland Security including, but not limited to, counterterrorism, infrastructure, cybersecurity, counterdrug, travel, science, fluency in/active usage of languages used in the analytic intelligence and counterintelligence process, border security, and all phases of the intelligence cycle such as production and dissemination is required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and experience in working in a team environment. Must be skilled in Microsoft Office applications, including MS Work, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project. Experience in and certifications for related intelligence analysis areas and with other intelligence analysis-relevant computer applications is a plus.
- Experience in U.S. Government-sponsored intelligence and counterintelligence programs, policies, procedures, and practices is required. Specific intelligence analysis experience in the U. S. Intelligence Community is desired. Specific intelligence analysis-related training is desired. Experience in the DHS intelligence and counterintelligence analysis and information sharing environment is desired. Experience in intelligence analysis with DHS Intelligence and Analysis is a plus.
- Successful candidate must have current TS/SCI accesses. DHS suitability is a plus.
- Candidate must have at least a Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field or related equivalent experience.
***When submitting resumes, please be sure to include and highlight your qualifications related to the position so that your application will not be rejected by the system.***