Automation Technologies, Inc. (ATI) seeks Intelligence Analysts (Reporters) to join our team.
These positions are located in the Columbia, MD area.
This position concentrates in SIGINT analysis and intelligence reporting with the following job responsibilites and duties:
• Produce actionable product reports that are timely, focused, and compliant with standards and policies. Reports must be grammatically and stylistically correct.
• Document target analysis and knowledge in appropriate databases, contribute to analytic exchanges or technical presentations.
• Work with other Intelligence Analysts and Linguists as part of a multi-skilled team of experts to provide the best possible analytic products.
Job Qualification Requirements:
• The successful applicant will be a skilled SIGINT Analyst with at least 5 years of experience in intelligence or related field, to include a working knowledge in (DNI) analysis and use of computer based technologies along with a solid understanding of and basic proficiency in global network analysis and tools (Skywriter, CPE and others).
• Excellent report writing skills required, to include research, collaboration, and coordination skills.
• Counter- narcotics background and Spanish language fluency a plus!
• Working knowledge and experience with MS Word and other computer software is required.
• Individual must have the ability to work independently, as well as part of a team. Good interpersonal skills are critical.
• Some knowledge of eastern hemisphere countries, their history, culture, economies, religions, and current events, is a plus but not required.
Active and current TS/SCI clearance with CI Polygraph required, with the ability to obtain a FS polygraph.
Automation Technologies, Inc. is a proud Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V.
ATI provides consulting services in three operational groups that supports the successful transformation of Government agencies and...