At Concurrent Technologies Corporation (CTC), we’re committed to assisting government, industry and nonprofit organizations achieve world-class competitiveness. In carrying out that mission, we recognize that our employees are our most important asset. Our organization has been recognized continually as an exceptional place to work. Visit us online at www.ctc.com for more information.
Are you ready to make a difference in your career and be recognized as a corporate innovator with a respected national reputation for solving complex technical challenges? Become a part of our team. CTC has an opportunity for a qualified Intelligence Sector Lead in Ft. Meade, MD.
Primary Responsibilities: The qualified candidate will be responsible for program and business development for CTC's Intelligence Sector, with a focus across the Intelligence Community (IC). Required duties will include strategic planning, business capture, proposal leadership, competitive analysis, client relationship development, promotion of CTC's technical services and other duties resulting in the development of new funded awards, contracts and programs. Additional responsibilities include:
1. New market development that results in achieving $10M-$20M in IC-related funded awards with new clients.
2. Developing a pipeline of new clients, with award opportunities ranging from $30M-$60M for IC clients.
3. Supporting the identification and validation of the Company’s Technology Portfolio.
4. Integrating with technical leadership to refine and showcase the Company’s technologies to win awards with new clients that result in direct labor for the Company.
5. Leading efforts to capture multiple new contract vehicles (single award and multi-award).
6. Developing a pipeline of new clients with new contract vehicle opportunities ranging from $40M-$80M within the IC.
Basic Qualifications: Qualified applicants will possess knowledge of government contracting procedures; customer relationship development skills; written and oral presentation skills, including proposal development; knowledge of the IC and its requirements and programs; and demonstrate past success in the business development arena. The successful individual will lead business development activities within the Intelligence Sector and will exhibit an ability to collaborate with counterparts in CTC's Market and Technical Capability organizations to develop and present tailored, comprehensive solutions to client requirements. The ideal candidate will demonstrate an ability to develop and maintain long-term client relationships, possess the insight to identify relationships among multiple, seemingly disparate programs that address specific client requirements, and display an ability to work cooperatively with clients to identify future requirements and devise solutions to those requirements.
1. Must possess formal education in an Applied Engineering or Information Technology field of study plus a combination of requisite training and directly-related experience, including prior management responsibility in a professional services company or comparable environment.
2. PhD plus at least 10 years of directly-related experience, or MA/MS plus at least 12 years of directly- related experience, or BA/BS plus at least 14 years of directly-related experience.
Clearance: Must possess an active TS/SCI with poly.
Join us! CTC offers exceptional career growth, corporate values, educational opportunities, and recognition for quality work. We have a competitive salary and benefits package. Qualified candidates should submit their resumes online at:
Reference Code: SR# 2013-0138
Concurrent Technologies - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard