Minimum Requirements / Experience: A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university with 3+ years experience, as follows: Experienced targeter or collection manager or all-source analyst with in-depth knowledge of technical intelligence collection with In-depth knowledge of Technical Collection as it applies to current intelligence topics.
- Active/Current TS/SCI clearance required.
- Customer-service and goal oriented
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member
- Ability to work under tight deadlines with changing priorities
- Strong technical or engineering background with an advanced degree in a scientific/technical/engineering field preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Tool suite including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Responsibilities: Supervising, coordinating and participating in the analysis, processing and distribution of strategic and tactical technical intelligence. Establish and maintain systematic, cross-referenced intelligence records and files. Receive and process incoming reports and messages. Determine significance and reliability of incoming information. Integrate incoming information with current intelligence holdings. Analyze and evaluate technical intelligence holdings to determine changes in enemy capabilities, vulnerabilities, and probable courses of action. Assemble and proofread technical intelligence reports and consolidate them into usable intelligence.
Allegheny Science & Technology - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
Allegheny provides Management and Technology solutions for federal, state, and local governments, federal civilian agencies, and commercial...