Maravillosa oportunidad de empleo!
Exciting opportunity to join our growing and highly regarded, stable organization as an Intensive Care Coordinator in our innovative child mental health program.
Work as part of a team to oversee the care planning and coordination of services to children with serious emotional disturbance.
Primary responsibilities include:
- engaging families
- conducting clinical assessments
- planning services based upon family needs and goals
- working to oversee implementation of plans.
Orientation, training in high fidelity wraparound, and supervision towards licensure will be provided. On-call and evening work required. Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) preferred.
- Masters Degree in mental health or related human services field required
- Independent licensure (LICSW) preferred
- Minimum of one-year experience working with children with serious emotional disturbance required
- Community-based experience strongly preferred
- Excellent communication and organizational skills required
- Basic computer fluency, including Microsoft Office, required
- Valid driver’s license and reliable vehicle required
Each year Riverside Community Care provides more than 40,000 adults, children and adolescents with a broad range of healthcare and human...