A well established North Carolina CABHA agency is seeking a Full-time Licensed or Provisional Clinician: LCSW, LPC, or LMFT, for the position of Intensive In-Home Team Leader in Davie County.
This is a full time salaried position with supervisory responsibility. Most sessions with families are done late afternoons and early evenings so work schedule tends to start later in the day. Provides first responder responsibility in rotation with clinical staff.
We offer excellent benefits: medical, dental, vision, life, 401k and provide cell phones, laptops and mileage stipends.
We provide comprehensive training to our clinical staff including, but not limited to: Person Centered Thinking, System of Care, Cognitive Behavioral Treatment, Motivational Interviewing, and Clinical Supervision training.
- MUST be licensed clinician in North Carolina;
- Must have one year of experience with Child and Family Mental Health;
- Extensive knowledge of DSM-IV TR;
- Have valid Drivers License;
- Ability to meet company criteria (background check, proof of automobile insurance, etc.);
Triumph and Community Innovations - 13 months ago