Interaction (UX) Designer (Pleasanton, CA)
WE'RE ABOUT A BETTER TOMORROW.
Shaklee's mission is to provide a healthier life for everyone, and a better life for anyone. As the number one natural nutrition company in the U.S., Shaklee has been making people healthier for over 50 years. And we've made it part of our job to make the planet healthier along the way -- from creating one of the first biodegradable household cleaners to becoming the first company in the world to be Climate Neutral and totally offset our carbon emissions, resulting in a net zero impact on the environment.
Shaklee Corporation is re-inventing the customer touch points of direct selling. User Experience at Shaklee is a unique interaction challenge that requires an understanding of macro and micro experience strategies that weave through diverse user types across multiple platforms. Our team is passionate about carefully crafting experiences that build loyalty to the Shaklee Brand through highly relevant and meaningful tools and communications. We understand the big implications of small decisions and are driving direct and positive impact on our customers and our business.
As part of the discovery and design process you will:
• Act as a key player in the design process of online projects, contributing to the overall Customer Experience strategy and execution.
• Collaborate with business and marketing owners to gather requirements and integrate business objectives with customer needs.
• Develop creative UI solutions that simplify complex workflows and address customer needs.
• Work with the web and creative teams to refine concepts, create prototypes, and conduct usability testing.
• Reach out to customers to understand their needs and expectations, analyze site analytics and stay abreast of current research and best practices in order to recommend user-centered improvements to online features, tools, and tests to improve the user experience.
• Develop scenarios, navigational structures, sitemaps, user flows, wireframes, prototypes and mock-ups.
• Ensure that solutions follow internal standards as well as industry best practices.
• 3-5 years of experience creating innovative interactions to simplify complex applications.
• Bachelor's degree in Interaction Design or equivalent experience with user centered design methods.
• Comfortable with all parts of the user-centered design process including personas, wireframes, low-fidelity user testing, and UI specifications.
• Deep understanding of best practices in interaction design.
• Results-oriented team player who takes absolute ownership, and champions
• all aspects of customer and product initiatives.
• Collaborate and communicate effectively with team members and throughout the organization.
• Desire to constantly learn and improve.
• Design experience with mobile and mobile apps highly desirable.
• Must work well with others.
• Must work well under pressure.
Candidate should be prepared to show design samples and interim deliverables including but not limited to: ,sitemaps, task flows, detailed wireframes, interaction flows, mockups, annotated screen specifications, etc.
Please apply to:
Shaklee Corporation is an EOE / Shaklee Corporation supports a smoke free workplace.
Shaklee - 23 months ago