Tealeaf Technology, an IBM Company ( www.tealeaf.com ), an is a rapidly expanding San Francisco-based company that is the recognized leader in Customer Experience Management with a world-class client list that reads as a who's-who of Internet commerce in Financial Services, Retail, Manufacturing and Travel. Tealeaf CX Solutions enable companies to ensure the success of their customer’s Web or Mobile interactions, which is enabled by Tealeaf’s unmatched visibility into the real-time customer experience.
The Interaction Designer will be responsible for:
- Building the next generation of Customer Experience Management software
- Oversee the design and aesthetic of the product and features
- Define the user interaction model and work-flows
- Help drive product direction based on research and functional requirements
- Generate UI mockups including wire-frames and high-fidelity prototypes
- Present concepts / designs to product and engineering teams
- Work closely with engineers to deliver the final product
- Perform design reviews to ensure pixel perfect execution of designs
- Shepherd design from concept phase, thru implementation
- Production of final graphical and CSS assets from PSD and IA designs
- 5+ years experience
- College degree in CS, Interaction Design, Human-Computer Interface, Psychology, or related field or equivalent experience.
- Participation in delivery of at least 3 releases of a product
- Able to quickly understand constraints of design problem, identify tradeoffs and communicate them
- Strong verbal communication and writing skills
- Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite (PSD, AI, Fireworks)
Candidates/applicants must have the immediate legal right to work in the United States.
- Experience prototyping with Axure, Omnigraffle or equiv.
- Experience with industrial design
- Familiarity with administrative and reporting interfaces also a plus
We are committed to create a diverse environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
TeaLeaf Technology - 22 months ago