OneLogin is a recognized leader in cloud-based identity and access management software, offering a simple single sign-on security solution. Our enterprise product exists as both web and mobile applications (iOS and Android) serving the global needs of our clients. We are currently looking for an experienced, creative designer to join our team to help us build beautiful products that achieve the simplicity, visual integrity and usability often associated with consumer product while serving the needs of enterprise IT.
The ideal candidate will possess the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters into clean, understandable solutions as at the core this is a technology infrastructure product.
We are open to designers with a variety of backgrounds, including: User Experience, Interaction, Visual and Communication Design.
- Wireframe, prototype, test and recommend improvements to externally-focussed apps
- Work with engineering teams to ensure that the workflow and features reflects user needs
- Work with product managers to develop and maintain design mockups, usage scenarios, specifications, user flows and other design documents
- Work effectively under deadlines and manage multiple priorities with evolving requirements work experience creating world-class user interface design in web, mobile-web, iOS and and Android app experiences
- Design eye-catching icons with pixel perfection (Think Apple)
- Have strong typography skills
- Incorporate the OneLogin aesthetic in all designs, consistently and efficiently
- Deliver detailed, expertly executed assets and sprites, anticipating HTML/CSS issues that may arise
- Experience with identity design is a plus but definitely not required
- Full knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite
- An on-line portfolio showcasing user experience and visual design work for desktop and touch devices.
- 3 years of professional work experience
- Expert knowledge in user experience principles, graphic design principles, and web standards
- Ability to rapidly execute hi-fidelity mockups with a strong attention to pixel-level detail and craftsmanship
- 1+ years experience with agile and/or lean philosophy and methods (preferred but not required)
- Academic background (BA) in graphic design, human-computer interaction, interaction design, or related field. (preferred, but not required)