Interactive Art Director
Incredible opportunity for an experienced interactive art director to work in a highly creative environment on major B2B and B2C brands across all aspects of the digital space.
· Conceptual development, execution and presentation of marketing communications across all aspects of the digital space
· Serving as an educator and mentor for the agency staff about design in the digital environment
· Partnering with internal and external digital developers and programmers
· Mid- to senior-level experience focused on digital art direction
· Solid grasp of all necessary layout/design software for the digital environment
· Understanding of design possibilities within the framework of multiple digital technologies
• Translating input documents and marketing strategies into effective digital marketing
communications ideas and materials
• Generating unique and imaginative designs and concepts
• Solid grasp of all necessary layout/design software for the digital environment
• Understanding of design possibilities within the framework of the
digital technology being used
• Reviewing work in progress with various teams
• Meeting with clients and account teams to present ideas
• Partnering with our staff and outside digital developers and programmers
• Peviewing, evaluating and selecting superior outside resources
• Monitoring and supervising each step in the production of materials
• Staying current on competitive and creative work in the marketplace
• Ability to manage time, deadlines and budgets
People and ideas. It’s that simple. Whatever the media, whatever the message. Smart, talented, passionate people dedicated to ideas that make a difference for your brand. Social, interactive, on paper, in the news, on the street — it all starts with the power of an idea.
We are a growing company and have been named one of the "Top 100 Workplaces" in Southeast Wisconsin for the past three years. We offer great work-life balance, competitive wage/benefits package including medical, 401k and convenient Brookfield WI location. As an agency we value our people and offer many wellness initiatives and social events including regular on-site yoga, massage days and various team-oriented activities.
250+ people. Highly creative environment. Learn more here:
Bader Rutter - 17 months ago
We are a growing company and have been named one of the "Top 100 Workplaces" in Southeast Wisconsin for the past two years. We...