Asynchrony, a division of Schafer
Asynchrony, a Division of Schafer, is an innovative software technology firm focused on the agile delivery of custom software solutions, enterprise architecture, systems integration and mobility solutions. Clients include Fortune 500 companies and Government agencies. More information is available on the Web at www.asynchrony.com .
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation has an opportunity for an Interactive Art Director. The Interactive Art Director creates engaging user experiences by designing, developing and supporting application, web, and mobile projects. IADs will collaborate with clients and team members to define, estimate, create, and deliver the entire visual layer that conform to brand and industry standards.
Candidate must have experience with traditional user experience (UX) principles and processes such as task flow analysis, wireframing, prototyping, and usability analysis. IADs are responsible for overseeing UI design throughout the entire development process and must champion their creative vision through implementation.
Candidate will be a member of the Asynchrony UX team and contribute to the growth and improvement of the entire team through mentoring, peer review, and creative collaboration. Along with client projects, the UX team also provides design support for marketing, business development, and corporate communications for Asynchrony and parent companies.
The following knowledge skills and attributes are required:
- 5+ years experience in interactive design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- Excellent design skills and experience with production graphics, image manipulation, typography, layout and color
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite on Mac OS
- Strong knowledge of web UI execution (HTML and CSS)
- Strong knowledge of mobile user interfaces including iOS and Android
- A strong portfolio displaying examples of web/application design
- Candidate must be able eligible to receive a security clearance
The following knowledge skills and attributes are preferred:
- General understanding of Agile Development processes
- Strong written and presentation skills, comfortable working directly with clients
- High attention to detail and able to solve visual design challenges
- Knowledge of internal and external messaging and content creation
- Familiarity with file version control systems such as SubVersion and/or Git
- Strong understanding of software UI mechanics, navigational constructs, and iconography
- Past experience with Federal, Government, or Military projects
Asynchrony seeks to fill this position with an exceptionally talented and self-motivated individual. Salary will be commensurate with experience. Asynchrony has highly competitive benefits, excellent development opportunities and a great working environment.
900 Spruce Street – Ste 700, St. Louis, MO 63102
Asynchrony, a division of Schafer Corporation, is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. Asynchrony is a background screening, and E-Verify participating employer.
APPLY TODAY at jobs.asynchrony.com!
Schafer Corporation - 11 months ago
Schafer Corporation is a scientific and engineering company providing technical solutions to mission critical challenges in national...