Posting Job Title |
New York, NY, US
Area of Interest
Content Development/Content Programming
Posting Job Description
The Interactive Copywriter role is critical in managing the brand tone and messaging of core online property TWC.com, and partners with the Interactive Art Director. This position is responsible for writing and editing new and existing web content as well as working with and supervising the agency creation of web copy ensuring it follows SEO and 508 guidelines. In addition, this position may work on other site and non-site projects such as FAQs, campaigns, promotions, emails, banner ads, technical writing and proofreading.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Conception and working with art director, information architecture and/or agency resources
Develop inspired web-based clear and concise copy
Manage, review and provide feedback
Present and sell-in creative concepts and functionality designs to senior team members
0 - 3 years of relevant leadership experience
7 - 10 years of relevant work experience
Prior advertising and marketing offline and online experience
- Position may eventually require supervision of other copywriters, if approved.
- Responsible for collaborating with art director and IA on concept, design, and execution of hero spaces, landing pages, banners, email campaigns, interactive demos, pages on TWC.com, etc.
- Solid understanding of the creative development process
- Ability to manage a project through from concept to completion
- Excellent time management and problem-solving abilities
- Prior experience with large site-build, email, online advertising and working with information architecture and agency resources
- Demonstrated ability to create multi-channel, integrated campaigns
- Keeps current on interactive, mobile and social media trends
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects at once
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite, knowledge of Adobe Suite and
- Prior agency and content management system experience preferred
Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience.
Time Warner Cable offers competitive benefits to include medical, dental, vision, a matched 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, a pension plan and Free Cable/Internet. Qualified candidates should apply online at
Controlling Establishment ID
00449 - NYC 1633 Broadway
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...