What does an Interactive Copywriter do?
In addition to creating, developing and maintaining written content, Interactive Copywriters are responsible for providing conceptual and strategic guidance, developing intuitive navigation labels, and comprehending nuanced medical research. You must have a solid understanding of marketing principles, especially as they pertain to digital and interactive formats. A demonstrated knowledge of and experience in writing for interactive in all of its forms (e.g., fixed web, online media, emails, mobile, social, etc.) is preferred, and an enthusiasm for working with the latest digital platforms is a bonus.
What are we looking for?
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3–5 years of writing experience within the interactive space
- A strong portfolio demonstrating a wide variety of interactive examples (e.g., emails, articles, online media, promotions, social media)
- The ability to successfully manage projects of all scopes through the creative lifecycle
- Knowledge of marketing/advertising principles, methods and techniques
- Knowledge of interactive development, including strategies and design
- Time management skills, including the ability to ascertain what is doable within a given timeframe and offer alternative solutions to project obstacles
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously, meet deadlines and communicate progress
- Flexibility in adapting to unique situations and projects
- An overall positive attitude and confidence
- A detail-oriented perspective and good organizational skills