Are you a student of creativity? Are you a champion of clean design who loves getting down in the dirt? Can you make type sing to the lovely harmonies of a melodic interface? Do you believe icons can elevate a brand to legendary status? Can you lead from the front and inspire all those around you to cast out the forces of ‘meh’ and follow you into battle armed only with the idea that just because it hasn’t been done yet doesn’t mean it isn’t possible?
Are you a seasoned pixel pusher with a sh*t-hot digital portfolio?
If so, we are looking for a n Interactive Designer to transform business strategy, consumer research and analytics into compelling creative to move the masses, captivate our clients and make award judges throw their underwear at your feet.
We need a rock-star behind the scenes and in front of clients. Someone who can safeguard beautiful design throughout a project, ensure visionary layouts translate to memorable experiences and inspire everyone from the man on the street to a boardroom of C-level stakeholders.
Is any of this making you nervous? If not, please send us a resume, samples of your work going back a couple of years and anything else you think we should see, hear or click to get all warm on the inside.
· Collaborate with digital strategists and user experience teams to produce inventive, thoughtful, relevant work for clients
· Work both autonomously and in a team environment to execute digital strategies.
· Impress Art Directors and Creative Directors with your iterative creative prowess.
· Deliver on time and under budget.
· Participate in all cross-team training and learning programs.
· Proactively support UI and development teams to improve and test digital experiences.
· Lead the charge in sharing new trends and opportunities in interactive design.
· Create work that lives and breathes on all devices.
· Try new things. Be adventurous. Get knocked down and get back up again.
· Sell your ideas with conviction.
· A Bachelor’s degree in design (or equivalent)
· Two years experience in a digital agency or in an ad agency working 90% on Interactive work – such as sites and apps, not banner ads.
· A portfolio of work demonstrating creative superiority in digital design. (samples of your website, mobile, tablet and/or display work are needed)
· Ability to rapidly create visual concepts for team review.
· Strong oral and written communication.
· Black-belt in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign and other essential applications.
· Basic Knowledge of HTML, AfterEffects, Flash and related utilities a plus.
· A sense of passion for your work unmatched by others.
· Personal accountability.
BGT Partners - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard