Responsible for contributing to our Creative Services team by creating compelling user experiences through visual designs.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with internal creative services team to design new and exciting mobile experiences.
- Create and execute functional designs for all mobile devices including but not limited to iPhone, iPad, Android and Windows Phone 7.
- Lead projects under the supervision of the creative director and senior team members.
- Successfully communicate design concepts, ideas and rationale.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Strong understanding of design principles
- Capable of managing a variety of projects concurrently
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to think logically
- Able to take direction and follow established styles
- Able to communicate design intent through written form and mock ups
- Able to work effectively in small teams
- Able to manage one’s own time efficiently
- Able to shift priorities as needed
- Knowledge of mobile device recognition a plus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Must have online portfolio
- 5+ years’ experience with Photoshop required
- 2+ years’ experience with HTML/CSS/PHP required
- Experience with SVN a plus
Management reserves the right to modify, add, or remove duties and to assign other duties as necessary. In addition, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Millennial Media is an equal opportunity employer.