At Koch Creative Group, we give innovations the utmost attention they deserve and unearth their true potential every day. We partner with our customers to deliver marketing and design solutions that exceed expectations and redefine imagination. Advertising is our passion. And we are looking for an Interactive Director who shares our passion.
- The interactive director will collaborate with art directors, writers and web designers to help produce interactive products for clients. They will help the team concept to create the work.
- They will help present and sell ideas and concepts. Presentations will be a collaborative process with creative and account service.
- They will provide strategic insight to team on website design, mobile applications, social media, user experience, overall web hierarchy, structure and strategy.
- Role will test, measure and refine efforts to improve brand effectiveness and user experience using web analytics, increased SEO and social marketing.
- Will lead the interactive team, challenge and encourage them to take risks, and provide ideas. Bring a strong business and marketing focus to interactive challenges and opportunities, applying knowledge to develop interactive and technology strategies for our clients.
- Manage execution of interactive projects including: developing and monitoring scopes of work, budgets and schedules during the project lifecycle, managing resource allocation to ensure accurate project delivery and ensuring the final deliverable meets the quality expectations of our clients
- Standardize interactive production processes and lead coordination of the establishment of agency point of views for emerging technologies and strategies.
- 5+ years of Interactive related experience
- User experience and information architecture design experience
- Good understanding of mobile platforms and application development
- Experience in setting online direction and strategy
- Proven team management experience with ability to act as a mentor and performance coach
- Excellent client consulting and relationship management experience
- Experience managing both quick-turn and large-scale Web projects
- Bachelor's degree in related field
- Strong organizational skills
- Professional demeanor
- Solid verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Highly motivated, self-starter
- May occasionally require work outside of normal working hours (evenings & weekends)
We are an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
Based in Wichita, Kan., Koch Industries, Inc. is one of the largest private companies in America according to Forbes magazine. It owns a diverse group of companies involved in refining and chemicals; process and pollution control equipment and technologies; minerals; fertilizers; polymers and fibers; commodity trading and services; forest and consumer products; and ranching. Koch companies have a presence in nearly 60 countries and employ about 60,000 people. Since 2003, Koch companies have invested more than $50 billion in acquisitions and other capital expenditures.
Koch Industries, Inc.
Yes, 10 % of the Time
Koch Industries, Inc. - 23 months ago
Koch (pronounced "coke") Industries is the real thing, one of the largest (if not the largest) private companies in the US....