We are looking for an experienced client-facing Interactive Producer to manage complex web applications, direct marketing emails, web pages and daily maintenance requests. This role will work closely with an important client, as well as our internal design and technical teams, to build best-in-class customer-facing web applications and websites. The Producer is the interface between the client and internal resources. This person oversees the information architecture, design/copy, and front-end development, in conjunction with various cross-functional teams. This person wants to delight clients, above and beyond the call of duty.
The producer must be comfortable with ambiguity and be able to provide structure and leadership with limited direction. This person must have the organizational skills of a project manager, the pixel-perfect eyes of a designer, and the ability to converse fluently with technical teams. The producer must be able to take the project and run with it, but know when to seek help from team members or managers. Producers strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverables meet or exceed client expectations.
This position will be primarily based on-site at our client’s Cupertino office (shuttle from various bay area locations available), with occasional time (no more than one day per week) spent at our San Francisco office.
- Lead and represent client in the creation and execution of customer-facing applications, direct marketing emails, web pages and daily maintenance requests.
- Manage creative and technical interactive teams.
- Serve as the point person for all stakeholders, including technical and marketing teams.
- Work closely with producers, traffic, development, publishing, and international teams to meet project goals.
- Solve problems creatively and be able to compromise without negatively impacting the work.
- Participate in weekly reviews with internal teams and executive stakeholders.
- Ensure timely development of all project deliverables.
- Create project briefs and project schedules.
- Ensures each deliverable is approved by stakeholders, cross-functional teams, editing and legal.
- Participate in QA process to ensure that final builds are representative of client’s work and vision.
- Thrives in a challenging and fast-paced workplace.
- Self-motivated with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Able to motivate and communicate with the team using strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to develop strong client relationships.
- Establishes rapport and collaborates easily with designers and web developers.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results-oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Adapts well to change.
- Highly detail oriented, with a drive for perfection.
- Understands the importance of providing excellent service and delivering client satisfaction.
Required Skills and Experience
- At least 3-5 years managing creative and technical interactive teams.
- 3-5 years of experience producing digital projects at an advertising agency, web development studio or client (or comparable professional experience)
- Experience developing complex web applications for design-driven organizations.
- Knowledge of user interaction design and obsessive attention to detail in visual design.
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to creatively solve problems.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Proven track-record of building strong client relationships
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, with great interpersonal skills.
- Experience managing client/stakeholders.
- Experience presenting work to internal teams and stakeholders.
- Experience managing requirements in fast-paced and changing environments.
- Experience managing direct marketing (email) campaigns.
- Experience using relevant project/process management tools—Versions, Workamajig, campaign management, bug tracking
- Experience in a leadership role.
- Plusses: Experience working client side. Experience with mobile applications, software development, content management systems.
- Please, no phone calls
- Compensation commensurate with experience
- Please do not apply if you aren't currently available to work in Cupertino
- Due to an overwhelming amount of interest, we may not reply to all applicants
Traction is an interactive agency in every sense of the word. More than digital, we fully engage every medium necessary to transform human behavior into consumer action. For more information, visit http://tractionco.com.
Indeed - 21 months ago
Traction is a group of inspired problem solvers, passionate about delivering marketing with an informed point of view, utilizing print and...