Interactive Technologies Engineer
De Pere, WI
12 Month Contract to Hire
Interactive Software Developer encompasses a variation of social media, web, mobile, video, and many other interactive forms of communications.
We are looking for an Interactive Software Developer to serve as a technical specialist for interactive development and engineering throughout the organization. In this role, you will have the ability to make large scale improvements, drive organizational change, and utilize the latest technologies to build interactive solutions from mobile and web to ecommerce and multi-tier websites.
The Interactive team is a multi-function team of ecommerce application engineering, architecture, technology development, technical business analysts, and performance engineering. Our team is expected to own the goal of advancing the organization forward using a combination of emerging technologies and interactive design. Today we are planning for web, mobile, and social media; but the role of our team is to adapt and guide the organization to wherever the market and the world takes us. Your role on this team will be to act as a senior developer in web application design and development whose key responsibilities will be to act as an expert liaison between business and technical departments, support the existing technologies, and work with architecture to establish new design and application trends for our products and services.
You should be someone that will be able to:
• Work autonomously and with limited direction while also excelling in a team setting.
• Research and present interactive solutions to information technology leadership and senior business leaders.
• Use strong written and verbal communication skills while working with business to understand requirements and provide solutions.
• Understand mobile and emerging technology development standards.
• Act as a technical specialist for large interactive initiatives.
• Be able to support complex multi-tier interactive systems.
• Mentor the IT organization on mobile and web practices.
The right person may have experience in some of the tools and technologies we use, but the most important skills are:
• Undergraduate degree in Marketing, IT, or other applicable area.
• Strong intellectual curiosity to understand tools that benefit the convergence between business and IT.
• Honest and egoless approach to mentoring IT and organizational teams.
• Passion for understanding the customer’s needs and a pride in owning a solution.
• The ability to learn fast to achieve business objectives while continuously changing with the industry.
• Ability to work with customers and nontechnical people.
• Flexibility in approach and a willingness to develop and maintain a wide repertoire of skills.
Today we use the following technologies and they would be helpful to know but not required.
• C# ASP .Net 4.0 using databases Oracle, MS SQL
• WCF, MVC 3, Entity Framework, Web Services, PL/SQL
Horizontal Integration Inc. - 13 months ago