• High school graduate or equivalent.
• Ability to speak and read English in order to understand and perform job assignments.
• Extensive physical demands including, but not limited to, lifting up to 40lbs, bending, pushing, and pulling.
•Must have a valid Serve safe certificate or be able to take and pass the class to obtain one..
Computer Skills/ Point of Sales
• Understanding of sanitation standards
• Able to pass background check
• Always present a positive and professional image in customer service
• Assists in preparing of food.
• Serves meals to students and staff.
• Oversees and directs team in all aspects of lunch service
• Checks temperatures and records appropriately.
• Prepares and serve food according to menus.
• Checks and stores incoming supplies.
• Participates on safety committee.
• Attends all mandatory in-service programs.
• Supports the goals, objective and mission statement set forth by Whitsons.
• Performs all other duties as assigned
Work Schedule - Mon - Fri - 7am - 2:00 pm
Subject to Change
Whitsons Culinary Group - 13 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Whitsons Culinary Group is among the region's largest and most innovative dining service companies, providing a wide variety of services...