We are seeking a passionate interface designer to join our front-end team. As a member of our multi-disciplinary team you will be responsible for crafting the future of our service. We pride ourselves on rethinking established paradigms and redefining elegance in software. By humanizing complicated systems, our aim is to perfect social media analytics, intelligence, and engagement as social interactions.
You will be working closely with engineers, analysts, product managers, and the rest of our growing company to ensure that designs are properly communicated and implemented.
- Work closely with the rest of the product team.
- Guide the visual and interactive evolution of the product across multiple platforms.
- Translate complex ideas into elegant, intuitive designs
- Assist with requirements gathering and functional specification creation.
- Participate in planning, estimating and scheduling activities.
- Mentor and share knowledge with other technical and non-technical staff.
- Blog about tips, tricks and trends in UX and interface design. Qualifications
- Extensive experience designing beautiful, engaging user experiences for desktop, web, and mobile devices such as the iPhone, iPad, or Android.
- Well-versed in fundamental visual and interactive design disciplines and principles.
- Ability to visualize, own, and execute the creation of an experience from initial conception to collaborating with engineers on implementation.
- Must be capable of rendering gorgeous visuals – anything ranging from content layout to form elements and textures.
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator in particular).
- Ability to deliver solid designs on a tight deadline.
- Expert eye for detail and consistency; no detail is too small or insignificant.
- Comfortable with an iterative design process that includes accepting and managing feedback and constructive criticism.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently.
- Excellent collaborative skills.
Salary / Benefits
Viralheat is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- You will work directly with the co-founder's of the company.
- We offer competitive salaries and full benefits, including health, dental, vacation and stock options.
- You will be an early employee and will get to make a significant impact on evolution of the company.
- We will offer relocation benefits (if you’re not currently in the Bay area) for the right candidate.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.