Etonien, LLC is a fast growing financial services firm in the United States focused solely on Accounting, Finance, Tax and Internal Audit, with a special emphasis on providing Interim CFO and Controller services. We have three offices in Southern California and have recently had success in opening our first New York office in New York City.
Etonien, LLC was founded in 2008 by a leadership team that believed there was a way to bridge the gap between a transactional staffing firm and the traditional corporate employment path to allow professionals a way to provide their skills and experience to a wide range of clients with project, interim and interim-to-hire assignments.
Etonien, LLC is seeking to build out their team of international firm CPAs and/or top school MBAs with at least 10 years of large company experience, both public and private. This senior level professional will provide hands-on services for local and national companies across all industries.
INTERIM ACCOUNTING MANAGER
We’re seeking Interim Accounting Managers to support our client with financial reporting, managing finance team and month-end close. The ideal candidate has a CPA and/or MBA, manufacturing experience and will be eager to work with an emerging leader in financial consulting.
- The accounting manager will be responsible for managing the month end close process resulting in producing general ledgers.
- Directly supervises finance team composed of AR, AP, Data Entry and HR
- Manages the month end close process
- Manages monthly account reconciliation process for all Balance Sheet accounts and approves all journal entries
- Oversight of the intercompany account reconciliations
- Ensure compliance with GAAP, SOX, and internal control policies and procedures
- Hiring, training, and development of staff
- Primary contact for external auditors during quarterly reviews and annual audits
- Responsible for local, state and federal census/compliance reporting Assists on special projects and provides ad hoc reports as needed
- 4-year degree in accounting or finance required
- CPA preferred
- MBA highly desirable
- Experience; 8-10 years in progressive financial leadership roles; background in manufacturing (highly desirable), 3+ years Public Accounting firm (Big 4 highly preferred)
- A high sense of urgency, strength of conviction, a level head, and a desire to work closely as a partner with the other senior members of the company’s management team. Must thrive in a dynamic environment and be a natural leader capable of motivating and driving a team.
- Must possess an exceptionally strong results orientation and bias to action.
- Will have a minimum of ten years of progressive experience.
- Demonstrated a strong understanding of financial reporting and previous public accounting experience, preferably at a Big Four firm.
- Strong knowledge of GAAP, IFRS, etc. Experience with Sarbanes-Oxley is highly desirable.
JobShouts.com - 17 months ago