Job Title: Interior Design Intern
Job ID: 03515
Division : Business Integration
Work Location(s): United States-Wisconsin-Madison
Full/Part Time: AIT or Intern
- Offer to selected candidate will be made contingent on the results of background checks.
- This position is located in Madison, Wisconsin at our National Headquarters.
To provide an interior design student with an interior design experience for an in-house corporate office design and construction department.
Collaborate and support in-house interior design staff during different phases of projects for office reconfigures, remodeling and office relocations. Duties will included drawing in AutoCAD, finish, furniture and accessory selections, specifications and order creation and installation coordination.
Special assignments will include completing and maintaining an online database resource library for sustainable interior FF&E products and vendor contacts, updating furniture budget worksheets, and coordinating vendor relationships and product updates.
- Achieve Results
- Be Accountable
- Maximize Customer Experience
- Information Gathering
- Planning & Organizing
- Technical Expertise
Specialized Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Must be in pursuit of a master's, bachelor's or associate degree or certificate program that is related to the internship.
Preferred Knowledge and Skills
- A student majoring in Interior Design is preferred.
- Proficient in AutoCAD, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Outlook.
- Additional experience in Sketch Up and CAPStudio is desired.
- The ability to communicate professionally with internal and external business partners and vendors.
Please review the job requirements.
American Family Insurance offers auto, home, life & annuities, health, business and farm & ranch insurance. We’ve expanded...