Picerne Military Housing, a leader in the real estate development, construction and property management industry, is committed to providing America’s military families with the quality homes and neighborhoods they deserve. We recognize the commitment military families make to our country and respond by providing comfortable homes in friendly neighborhoods.
The intern selected for this opportunity will support the Design team to ensure that all ongoing design work is organized and will assist in the management in a variety of design projects and tasks. This opportunity is a part-time, unpaid internship in exchange for course credit.
- Communication - Your communication skills must be superb. You must possess the ability to gather information, update design books, maintain the design library, as well as support to design team as needed.
- Teamwork - You will support all members of the design team with updates and tracking of all products for ongoing projects.
- Very strong organizational/communication skills
- MS Office Suite, Auto CAD design, SketchUp and Photoshop are a plus.
- 0-2 years of experience
- Working toward a BS in Design
Picerne Military Housing - 23 months ago