Brookdale Senior Living
Brookdale Senior Living® is based in Brentwood, Tennessee and a publicly traded company (NYSE: BKD) with a rich 30 plus year heritage of senior housing expertise and a leading owner and operator of senior living communities throughout the United States. Brookdale operates independent living, assisted living, and dementia-care communities and continuing care retirement centers, with 647 communities in 36 states. Each day, more than 46,000 Brookdale associates serve over 60,000 residents in a variety of settings. Through our Innovative Senior Care program, the Company also offers a range of outpatient therapy, home health and hospice services, primarily to residents of our communities . www.brookdaleliving.com
We currently have an opportunity for an organized, experienced, and highly motivated Interior Designer in our Milwaukee, WI Corporate Office.
The Interior Designer assists and establishes the planning, designing, and furnishing interior environments of senior living facilities for all projects (renovation projects or new projects) assigned by the Interior Design Manager.
* When required, makes site trip to buildings with Divisional Property Specialist (DVP) and determines scope of work required for the project.
* Creates scope of work.
* Selects finishes, furnishings and equipment for building and creates finish schedules, furniture & window treatment schedules and diagrams needed for contractors to perform work on site. Sends schedules out for pricing and coordinates with DVP’s for budget requirements.
* Maintains communication with Executive Directors, Regional Directors and others throughout entire process.
* Establishes and maintains detailed records of all specifications and quotes and verifies that all information has been received by the Divisional Property Specialist.
* Specifies artwork and accessories as needed.
* Follows up on installation dates / schedules and notifies DVP of dates.
* Verifies proper installation of all FF&E and finishes at assigned residences.
* Performs administrative follow through on post installation details such as back orders and coordination of repair/return damaged goods.
* Provides direction to team members as required.
* Assists Interior Design Manager with project scheduling.
* Establishes and maintains detailed project files for future reference.
Education and Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university preferred; and three or more years experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certifications, Licenses, and other Special Requirements
Must possess a valid driver’s license and have access to a private vehicle for business use. National Council for Interior Design Qualification is preferred but not required. If National Council for Interior Design Qualifications has not be meet should be working toward achieving the qualifications and then licensing.
Brookdale Senior Living, 6737 W. Washington Street, Milwaukee, WI 53214
HOW TO APPLY FOR THIS EXCEPTIONAL OPPORTUNITY:
Apply Online: www.brookdalecareers.com
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (Include Job ID in the subject line of the email.)
Job ID: 71908
Brookdale Senior Living is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug free work place.
Over the brook, and through the dale to grandmother's house we go! Brookdale Senior Living operates assisted and independent living...