Interior Design firm based in Duluth, GA is seeking a talented, full-scope Interior Designer to add to the professional staff. The position will require a range of skills including, but not limited to: sales, design (from the planning stage to accessorizing), social marketing and merchandising. The successful candidate will be a college graduate with at least 5 years experience with an interior design firm. The successful candidate will assist in planning and execution of social media marketing, monitoring online social communities as well as monitoring trends in social media. With a retail storefront, the candidate will be required to assist with staffing of the showroom and in maintaining its merchandise displays.
Interested candidates are asked to send a cover letter, resume and references. Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design
- Minimum of 5 years experience
- Experienced in Social Marketing Media development and execution
- Excellent organizational and computer skills and a strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize multiple projects
- Willing to work on Saturdays on a rotating basis