The overall objective is to perform and assist in all design duties required for the facilities department. You will assist in the development and utilization of prototypical facility design. This position interacts frequently with project managers, other interior designers, architects, showroom designers and procurement. It coordinates construction administration, performs reviews and conducts technical research. The designer will work in all phases of small to medium projects and specialized phases of large projects.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design required
- 5-10 + years experience working in the architectural or interiors field
- Requires extensive knowledge of construction document production
- Familiar with a variety of field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is expected
- Effective communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- AutoCAD proficient and working knowledge of Microsoft Office software systems
Ferguson Enterprises, Inc. - 22 months ago
Ferguson is a diverse wholesale distributor with operations spanning multiple business groups. The company is ranked by trade publications...