Gensler is one of the world’s leading architecture, design and planning firms, with staff in locations around the world. No client is too small or too large. Our work reflects an enduring commitment to sustainability and the belief that design is one of the most powerful strategic tools for securing lasting competitive advantage. At Gensler, you will join a highly creative, collaborative team dedicated to innovative problem solving and design excellence.
Gensler’s workplace studio in Denver is currently seeking an experienced Interior Designer with a successful track record in commercial interiors projects. In this position, you will develop and execute appropriate design solutions as well as have overall project responsibility for client satisfaction, quality control, and financial performance.
- Participate in design teams on projects
- Collaborate on interiors projects, including programming client needs, conceptual and schematic design, design development, contract documents.
- Coordinate with a technical team.
- Support and assist in the development of space planning concepts and creation of program documents
- Coordinate finish plans, specifications, and material selections required for construction
- Partner with Intermediate and Senior Designers in meetings with consultants, furniture dealers, product reps, and fabricators to meet overall project objectives
- Contribute to office activities, initiatives and learning programs
Gensler is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design from an accredited University
- Pursuing Accreditation/Registration/Licensure
- Excellent verbal and written business communication skills
- 2-5 years of relevant experience in design, with a focus on commercial interiors
- Basic knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, furniture systems and specifications, color and materials
- Outstanding graphic presentation and 3D visualization skills
- Computer skills to include Revit and AutoCad as well as knowledge of Adobe CS, SketchUp and 3-D Studio Max
- Flexibility to focus on a variety of project types or multiple, concurrent projects in various stages of development
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Ability to communicate design ideas and direction quickly
- Strong leadership ability, organization, communication and relationship management skills
- Bachelors degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school
One of a handful of "pure design" firms, M. Arthur Gensler Jr. & Associates (Gensler) consistently ranks among the largest...