Remington Hotels, headquartered in Dallas, TX is one of the largest, privately held, multi-brand, hotel management companies in the country.
Remington is a world class leader and operates 60+ hotels (Hilton, Marriott, and Starwood) and growing in the United States with over 13,000 hotel rooms and 5,500 associates.
Our performance strategies, corporate culture and philosophies help us to deliver on our promise to guests, associates, brands and investors. Remington has been consistently recognized among many of the world's best lodging brands for our operational expertise and guest service results.
At Remington, our history of success and unparalleled industry expertise makes us The premier service provider to the hospitality industry™
Our in-house interior designer will be part of a growing team, in a high visibility role interacting closely with senior leaders within the organization. This position will be responsible for projects in both select and full service hotels and have the opportunity to work with multiple brands. As one of Remington’s Interior Designers, you will work on a variety of projects from design through construction and installation and will work with and be mentored by recognized industry leaders
4-8 years experience (Hospitality experience preferred)
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Able to visualize and create a space not only as it relates to furniture and finishes, but to the shape and interior architectural details of the space as well.
- Able to space plan by hand sketching or using CAD.
- Prepare design presentations for Ownership and the hotel brands using a combination of sketches, PowerPoint and Photoshop.
- Have the ability to perform quantity take-offs and create budgets.
- Read construction documents, understand interior construction and installation techniques and have the ability to discuss them with contractors.
- Develop and prepare FF&E specifications using the SPEXX program.
- Possess an interest in the hospitality business and an awareness of changing trends in design and the industry.
- Work collaboratively with individuals throughout the organization, give clear direction and communicate ideas effectively.
- Excellent organization and time management skills and have the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Verify the scope of work and develop designs appropriate to the budget.
- Perform field verification with the appropriate supporting documentation.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Adobe, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- CAD skills required.
- Must be able to travel.
Remington is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, independent hotel management company with over 35 years of experience in the hospitality business....