Interior Designer (Arlington, VA)
Arlington, VA Interior Design Firm seeking Interior Designer
Interior Designer to work in a fun, fast-paced environment developing design projects from concept to installation. Position is 30-40 hours per week. This person must be a talented and highly-motivated individual who is good at multi-tasking and problem-solving. Must be a team player with excellent interpersonal and client-relations skills.
Must have experience in:
- Overall design concept development, includingsourcing of materials, furniture, fixtures and finishes;
- Client relations, and ability to present self in a professional manner;
- Presentation skills;
- Space planning and budgeting;
- Coordinating with and managing vendors, contractors and workrooms;
- Executing the design plan;
- Overall project management; and,
- Business development.
- Minimum 5 years experience in residential interior design
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited Interior Design program
- Computer skills: AutoCad, Sketchup, Design Manager, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Blogger
To be considered, applicants must provide resume and portfolio with examples of residential work, including CAD drawings, hand sketches and 3D renderings.
Salary commensurate with experience. If you have salary requirements, please specify.