Ziegler Cooper is seeking a highly professional Corporate Interiors Project Architect/Technical Lead to work in our Corporate Interiors Studio. The ideal candidate for this position will be a talented individual with a strong portfolio of personal work and experience with a variety of project sizes.
Ziegler Cooper Architects is a company on the rise. Piloted by charismatic principals and a dynamic staff, Ziegler Cooper Architects employees share a mutual desire to be the best. We truly believe what sets Ziegler Cooper Architects apart is an added ingredient which can best be described as an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Coordinates production of documents and ensures design intent is maintained throughout design development, construction documents, specifications and construction administration.
- Communicates design ideas/solutions through hand sketching, 3D computer renderings and verbal presentation skills.
- Coordinates with consultants, contractors, fabricators, specification writers, and design team members.
- Must work well in a collaborative environment and be able to respond to design needs from Project Managers, Project Designers, Directors and Principals.
- Serves in a mentoring role for junior designers and architects.
- Participates in interview presentations and general marketing efforts.
- Must be able to design and produce custom details and sections as required by each project.
- Responsible for the production and quality control/management of documents on projects as needed within the Corporate Interiors Studio.
Minimum educational, licensing and experience requirements:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Corporate Interior projects.
- Four year or Professional Degree in Architecture or Interior Design (B.S., B. Arch or M. Arch) from an accredited university.
- Licensed Architect or Interior Designer
- LEED accreditation preferred but not required.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and REVIT/BIM.
- Demonstrated production skill, and successful track record in client service.
- Knowledge of building codes, construction methods and materials.
- Ability to work well under pressure, juggle and prioritize multiple projects and adjust work accordingly, often against tight deadlines.
- Good verbal and graphic communication skill.
- Must be quality minded and self-motivated.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, MS Outlook a must.
Indeed - 9 months ago
Located in Bank of America Center in downtown Houston. Ziegler Cooper Architects has earned its reputation as a provider of outstanding...