Utilizing the Dent Wizard Interior Repair Processes, Technicians provide mobile
repairs to auto dealerships within a designated route. Position requires
technical expertise, excellent sales and communication skills along with the
ability to build relationships with existing and future accounts.
- Repair interior surfaces of vehicles including but not
limited to seats, carpets, steering wheels, doors, head liners, cargo
areas etc…utilizing spray-dying equipment, power tools, fillers, stitching,
sanding and work aids utilizing specific surface preparation and repair
- Inspect all interior surfaces to repaired and
communicating those needs to others
- Mix dyes to specified color using formulas, color
charts or matching premixed containers
- Fill, sand, mask, blend, stitch, trim surfaces to match
- Perform other duties as assigned by manager or
supervisor, i.e., provide technical assistance to helpers, orient and
train new employees, etc.
- May be required to work overtime (more than 40 hours
per week) as business needs dictate
- Strong communication and interaction skills required.
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Valid Driver's License and good driving record
- Vision abilities required include close, distance and
color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus
Regularly required to stand and walk. Frequently required to stoop, kneel,
crouch, bend, squat and climb. Ability to lift 1-15 pounds (light hand tools,
etc.) Manual dexterity, repetitive motion tasks. Frequent exposure to toxic
chemicals. Moderate noise level. Respirators must be worn, and other protective
equipment may be required.
Dent Wizard offers a rewarding career with fantastic earning potential, a
comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability
and life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off. Many
positions also include a company vehicle and cell phone
Dent Wizard - 2 years ago
Dent Wizard International is the undisputed world leader in paintless dent removal, also known as, “PDR.” As you may know, PDR...