1100 Architect, an internationally-recognized and award-winning practice, provides architectural design, programming, space analysis, interior design, and master planning services to public and private clients. 1100’s domestic and international work spans a vast array of typologies, including educational and arts institutions, libraries, offices, residences, retail environments, and civic facilities.
We are seeking talented, motivated Architects with 4-6 years of professional experience. The right candidates have a commitment to design excellence, sustainability and client satisfaction.
- Strong experience and demonstrated proficiency in all design phases with experience in construction administration;
- Experience organizing & assembling construction documents; proven technical skills in detailing;
- Ability to communicate effectively with consultants, clients, and contractors; experience coordinating work of consulting engineers;
- Experience working in New York City or other comparable metropolitan environment;
- Technically skilled; experience using 3-D modeling software; BIM proficiency desired;
- Strong communication, organizational and collaborative skills;
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced and rigorous environment;
- BArch or MArch. Architectural license preferred; LEED accreditation a plus.
To apply, please submit:
Please reference “IA 2014” in the email subject line and send your submission to email@example.com .
- A cover letter stating relevant experience and skills;
- A resume or CV that clearly documents the required qualifications;
- Five work samples, in PDF format, with descriptions of applicant’s role and job duties for each project.
- More job listings from this employer:
- New York, NY, US
Mar 4 '14
Senior Project Manager
Archinect.com - 12 months ago