Residential firm is currently looking for a well-rounded individual who can handle projects on a freelance basis possibly leading to a full-time position.
We specialize in single family, modern, (new construction and renovation) projects. A knowledge of green design is advantageous.
Our practice is collaborative. We expect you to take on a variety of tasks, but we work closely and share those responsibilities as well out talent and ideas. We are a small, firm where each individual has importance and is committed to the value and success of our team. Strong, professional verbal and written communication skills keep our team constructive, effective and supportive.
Candidates will be responsible for developing drawing sets from schematics through to construction documents. This requires an eye for detail, accuracy and problem solving skills.
- Proficiency in Vectorworks is a must
- Minimum 3 years experience in Residential Architectural Design
- Undergraduate/Graduate degree in Architecture
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
View your Application History
- Construction Documents in 2D/3D Vectorworks
- Prepare drawings for design meetings, DOB submissions of construction documents with minimal supervision
- Translate handwritten sketches (Details, Structural drawings, site measure plans, elevations) to Vectorworks with ease.
Archinect.com - 12 months ago