A boutique architectural firm seeks an ambitious individual for immediate full-time employment. Responsibilities include all aspects of project design and construction documents working with the firms principal. Applicants must possess a strong design sensibility and thorough understanding of construction documents in luxury residential and commercial project types.
The interested individual must possess the following requirements:
Applicants to submit resume and examples of work thru Archinect only. Applications or phone calls made directly to SAA will result in immediate disqualification of applicant.
- 5-7 minimum post graduation experience and a professional degree in Architecture.
- Strong Creative portfolio.
- English as a first language
- Excellent written, verbal and graphic communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills to manage and create documents from schematic design thru construction documents.
- Collaborative personality with the ability to manage and delegate tasks to junior staff.
- Exceptional time management skills to complete work on schedule.
- Self initiative and capability to follow through and complete tasks with minimal oversight.
- Ability to multi-task on various projects in different phases of design and construction.
- Knowledge of NYC building permit filing and approval process.
- Solid understanding of mechanical, electrical, plumbing and sprinkler construction trades.
- On-site/field work experience in construction administration.
- Excellent technical skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Proficiency in AutoCad, Mocrosoft Work and Excel, and Adobe's Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- 3d computer graphic skills a plus
- NYS license a plus
Archinect.com - 21 months ago