Stephen Yablon Architect is a small, award-winning architecture firm in New York City recognized for innovative contemporary architecture attuned to place and identity. Our work includes architecture, interiors, and planning for public, institutional, and private clients.
We are seeking an Intermediate Architect who is passionate about contemporary design, creative, highly organized, personable, and a clear thinker and communicator. The ideal candidate should have:
• 4-6 years of experience, primarily in institutional or commercial projects.
• ACAD, Adobe CS, 3D (Rhino, V-Ray, & 3DS Max) and excellent hand drawing skills. Revit is a plus.
• Experience in all project phases, including planning, design, construction documents and construction administration.
• A BArch or MArch. LEED preferred. Licensure is a plus.
• Legal authorization to work in the U.S and English fluency.
Please submit a single pdf document no more than 5MB that includes a cover letter, resume, and work samples to email@example.com . The cover letter should be one page maximum and concisely summarize your interest in the position, years of experience, degree(s) and school(s) attended, availability, salary requirement, and legal authorization to work in the US. All candidates must currently reside in the U.S., preferably in the NYC area.
Please indicate on email subject field : SYA Intermediate Position - Your Name.
Applications submitted to any other email address, mailed, or dropped off will not be considered. Regrettably we do not have the capacity to respond to every applicant so no follow up calls or emails please.
Archinect.com - 8 months ago