S. Russell Groves is a fast paced, multidisciplinary architecture and interior design studio specializing in high-end residential, retail, and hospitality projects. SRG seeks a talented and self-motivated candidate for a key intermediate position. We are looking for someone skilled and savvy who is eager to become involved in all phases of the design process.
This is an excellent opportunity to grow within a firm and be part of a dynamic and talented team.
- At least 5 years of experience, preferably in luxury residential and retail design
- Bachelor of Architecture degree at minimum
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting and 3D rendering skills (Sketch-up required, 3D Max and others a plus)
- Proficiency with graphics software (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) and MS Office Suite & Project
- Experience with construction documentation, site supervision, and client contact
- Basic knowledge of New York City Building Code and submittals process
- Strong communication skills
- Competitive salary, commensurate with experience
- Medical and dental insurance
- Vacation, personal, and sick time
- Company-matched 401(k) plan
- Performance bonus.
Send a cover letter, resume, and samples of work, along with salary requirement, in pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org . No phone calls or websites, please.
Archinect.com - 21 months ago
copy to clipboard