Award-winning boutique architectural/interior design studio looking for an Intermediate Project Manager to join our highly creative firm.
Intermediate Project Manager
Applicant must have 5 to 7 years of architecture/interior project management experience.
Must have restaurant & hotel hospitality experience, retail experience an added plus.
Must be highly motivated, detail oriented, have good verbal, communication and collaboration skills and be willing to perform both Project Management and Project Architect duties in a high pressure schedule driven environment.
Applicant should meet the following requirements:
Only those applicants meeting the above requirements will be considered. If you would like to apply for this position submit your CV along with relative examples of work in PDF format only. No submissions with attachments over 5MB will be considered.
- Proficiency in Autocad, Photoshop, Word and Excel
- Ability to manage all phases of projects from concept design through construction administration
- Ability to manage project scheduling, budgets and coordinate bidding process
- Experience and competency in supervision and production of drafting and detailing
- Experience and competency coordinating with owners, consultants and contractors
- Full working knowledge of ADA requirements, building codes and standards
- Proven experience preparing project proposals, negotiating fees & contracts
- Currently living in the New York City metro area and legally able to work in the United States.
- Reference Project Manager Position in subject line
- Website portfolios will not be accepted
- No phone calls, faxes or other communications will be accepted
Archinect.com - 20 months ago