Full-time Engineer Intermediate position providing support to the Director, Verification and Test (MDA/DEV), supporting the Agency’s test, integration, and verification process for DE’s ground test scenario design certification.
• Interface with scenario design certification (SDC) analysis teams to identify, interpret, and translate modeling requirements, impacts, and issues
• Identify analysis requirements to support SDC assessments (e.g., radar resource loading analysis)
• Support radar technical discussions in Forward-Based Sensor Engineering Integration Team and other MDA meetings with BMDS radar elements and offices to assess potential impacts to SDC.
• Support SDC for MDA ground tests and performance assessments
• Develop Ground Test Scenario Certification Reports
• DoD Secret security clearance and Bachelor’s Degree in an appropriate engineering or hard science discipline
• 5-7 years of applicable experience
• Background in radar system analysis and M&S
• Understanding of MDA Test Objectives and Ground Test CONOPS
• Excellent, established computer skills ; proficient in Microsoft Excel, Project, and Word
• Ability to plan, coordinate and support mission execution in a rapidly changing environment
• Excellent people and organizational skills
Ideal candidate attributes include:
• Previous systems engineering experience
• Previous BMDS program experience
• Master’s degree in a related technical discipline.
MTS - 20 months ago
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...