The purpose of this position is to coordinate the dispatch of intermodal Owner/Operators in the Chicago area based in Bolingbrook, IL.
The ideal candidate will possess
- Experience in domestic & international drayage
- Experience with all Chicago area rails
- An owner/operator following
- Candidate should have a customer following or be able to sell our services to attract business from other IMCs to diversify the revenue pool
Driver performance Driver retention Customer satisfaction Revenue
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3+ years experience in domestic & international drayage
- Experience recruiting owner/operators and company drivers
- Strong experience using a dispatch system.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have working knowledge of DOT rules and requirements.
- Detail oriented with a strong desire to get things done accurately, efficiently and timely.
- Provide premier customer service to our internal and external customers and carriers.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to communicate and interact effectively with multi-functional and diverse backgrounds.
- Proven ability to negotiate with customers.
- Strong analytical skills
- Business acumen
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- English Fluency
Additional Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
- Owner Operator following
- Customer following
- Bi-lingual in Spanish a plus
- Teamwork - showing a commitment to teamwork and collaboration.
- Respect - extending dignity and respect to all people.
- Integrity - fostering trust and a positive work environment.
- Innovation - bringing creativity to the workplace.
We offer a competitive salary and benefit package.
Need flexibility in your work schedule?
Crave a high-pay, low-stress job opportunity?
Want someone to cut through the noise and find the ideal job for you?
Join the SelectRemedy team, and we'll get you on a new career path. From helping you tune up your resume to accelerating your skills with our computer training, we'll get you on the road to professional success!
Potential SelectRemedy benefits include health insurance, dependent care assistance accounts, referral bonuses, and safety incentives, as well as the best temporary, part-time, and full-time positions available in today's growing job market.
SelectRemedy is proud to invite qualified job seekers to join our team of talented Associates. Please note our screening requirements before applying: All applicants must provide documentation proving that they are eligible to work in the United States and may be asked to submit to a drug test and reference and background checks.
- Need some additional job hunting advice? Anita Clew has answers!
CareerBuilder - 30+ days ago
Serving the staffing industry for over 25 years, SelectRemedy matches talent with opportunity. Whether you're a job seeker looking for work...